18 Get to Know Me Q+A's
They say not to bite off more then you can chew, so in an effort to get back into writing - I'm starting with some fun *sporadic* blog posts.
I hope you enjoy getting to know me through this random collection of questions and answers. If you've got your own questions feel free to leave me a comment and I'll try to answer them in my next blog post.
Until then. Kisses,
1. Where were you born?
In the magical land of New Zealand.
2. Do you have any pets?
No, because I'm too afraid one day I'll pack my bags to travel and I couldn't rehome my animals. Maybe one day I'll get a cute and fluffy dog.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy. Stupidly happy.
4. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Art was my favourite, my worst/least favourite was physical education.
5. iOS v Android
Both, but I broke up with iOS as my main phone and only use for work. The only thing I don't like about Android is I still don't understand the emojis and have my iOS emojis been this ugly/percieved the wrong way this whole time to android users?
6. Tell us one of your bad habits!
Overusing the backspace button. Seriously, I think I write my tweets 10 times and backspace before finally hitting send. Not to mention, I've probably thought it out 100 times in my head... so add overthinking to my bad habits.
7. What do you daydream about?
Going out on my own and leaving the rat race, well, kind of. I'd love to be able to freelance/consult in my corporate work to allow more time for travel. Also sex, I swear I just can't turn my 'sex' filter off in my head.
8. What are your goals for the next year?
Make more time for clients and travel; especially to Europe and Japan.
9. What was your favourite movie when you were a kid?
Labyrinth (RIP, David Bowie). It's still one of my all time favourite movies.
10. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
My first 'real kiss' was when I was 12 years old, we kissed under a waterfall.
11. Favourite hot beverage?
Hot water and lemon.
12. Do you like going on airplanes?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Especially on sunset / sunrise flights in the clouds. Or, in small planes flying low enough for the towns below to have a real life 'tilt shift' effect.
13. What was your favourite book as a child?
The Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton
14. Who do you wish you could get back into contact with?
Old clients who no longer see me, I don't judge their reasons but I hope they know they can contact me anytime - I'd love to hear from them.
15. What do you think you are much better at than you actually are?
Singing, I mean I'm not bad but sometimes I like to believe I have the voice of an angel.
16. What game have you spent the most hours playing?
I don't play it anymore, but easily World of Warcraft.
17. What languages do you wish you could speak?
Mandarin and Japanese!
18. What's your least favourite word in the English language?